The Japan New Zealand Centre's "New Zealand Kits" are now available to schools for loan. They contain books and textbooks actually used in New Zealand schools, as well as wallcharts, soft toys, a flag, a video, and much more.
These kits have been created with the cooperation of the New Zealand Embassy and the Asia New Zealand Foundation, and are ideal tools for teaching Japanese students about New Zealand and fostering international understanding.
If you wish to borrow one from us, please read the lending conditions below, then download, fill the form and fax it to ：06-6944-3512.
- The return date is the day after the last day of the lending period stated by the user on the application form.
- This kit is loaned out as a set. Borrowing certain materials only is not possible- please borrow and return the entire kit.
- All delivery costs to and from the Japan New Zealand Centre will be born by the user. The kit will be sent by courier (takkyubin), postage paid on delivery (chakubarai).
- The kit must be returned on time, either in person, by courier only. Videos must be rewound and returned to their correct cases.
- In the event that the kit becomes lost or damaged, the user must compensate the Centre as appropriate.
- If items are used in a publication, please provide two copies for our reference.
- The New Zealand Kit is available for loan to schools & universities (primary/ elementary schools, junior and senior high schools, universities) only.
- The kit can be borrowed for up to three weeks.
◆ Items contributed by the New Zealand Embassy ◆
|( 1 ) Video: "Kiwi Country New Zealand"
( 2 ) "About New Zealand"
( 3 ) " New Zealand in Outline"
(2) (3): by NZ Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade ニュージーランド外務省発行の資料